måndag 22 juli 2013

Eilika in Sweden

Hello evryone! I miss you guys! Here are some pictures from my holiday!


Flying to Sweden and waiting for my next plane in Istanbul.

Landed in Sweden. This is my garden and pool.

Me, granny and granny on the ferry in to town! I have a lollipop in my mouth, that´s why I look so funny.

I am a Midsummer girl on Midsummers Eve! A big holiday in Sweden.

Can you see the bee? I am a bee restaurant!

Dancing around the Midsummer pole!

Dad and I dancing the Little Frog dance!

 The best cousin ever; Maximus!


Eating Midsummer dinner outside, by the pool!

The best granddad ever, eating strawberries and ice cream! Yummy!

I am Skyping with Amy the Best!

I am going to summer church! We play, sing and do crafts.


My cousin Elin and her dog Nicki are visiting. I am training Nicki.

Our guesthouse at night.


Last day of summer church we sing at church.



I love to swim in our pool!

Visiting friends and swimming again!

Me and the dog Merlin.

Here it´s after 10 o´clock at night and we are......SWIMMING!


My aunt Barbara and Caroline are visiting. And grandma and grandpa too.
 

Maximus and I are having a vuvuzela concert for everyone!


Two of aunt Barbaras dogs; Tilda and Klara.


Swimming with Maximus, grandpa and aunt Barbara.



Grandpa is pulling me and Maximus in two little wagons. We are going up to grandma and grandpas house.


More visitors! This time little Rocky.


Rocky is swimming with me and my friends Axel and Disa.


Dads friend Thomas and Charlie are playing.


Me and Axel are hiding behind the pear tree from the camera.


A Swedish summer girl! Yes, it is summer in Sweden now.


Me in the pool, again!



Axel and Arvid are visiting me. Remember, they came to visit our class in February?!
 

The poolgirl!


This is my house. My room is at the top.


And this is my room!

On Thursday I´m flying back to South Africa again. And on Saturday I am picking up my puppy, Idefix! Have a good week and see you on Monday!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar